Wednesday, March 09, 2005

On your marks.....

Four days to go before the off and suddenly it feels like we have no time left to do all the planning and preparation. Three months ago I always felt a little silly checking if roads were open or closed, or the temperature in Las Vegas.

But now there are so many things to do - not least get money sorted, check routes etc, plan the itinerary.

I've also just checked the temperature in Las Vegas..... highs of 27 degrees celsius.

BBC Weather - Las Vegas

And San Francisco is a mild 20 degrees.
BBC Weather - San Fran

But there's plenty of other stuff to apart from be smug about the weather.

I have a rough idea of what routes we're taking but I need to be sure - we don't want to take a wrong turn in Death Valley!

2 Comments:

Blogger whoeversheis said...

hey, I know how hot it si in Las Vegas because I've been there and boy is it hot!!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Conrad Wagner said...

I can follow your trip emotionally ... we lived in SF for 4 years and did several Road Trip in the USA as well ...
To see pictures go to
www.smartontheroad.ch
Cheers, Conrad

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home